Read-a-Thon

I shared this on my other blog but it was very important to share it here as well.

I have loosely been trying to do my first Read-A-Thon.  I have never tried one before and I still have some time left.  I finished The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan.  I was also able to start and finish One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia.  I might have time to squeeze in one last book before I get too tired- probably going to read Left Behind because I have wanted to finish that series for a long time but was afraid to read it because of how horrible the writing is and I was not looking forward to being mocked by fellow English Majors.  Now I am old, I don't really care what people think, I bought almost all the books at a used book sale, and the books and technology are really outdated.  It will make for a good, light, and maybe even a slightly funny read.  We are due another end of the world book series, right?  Any way, it has been a pretty good reading day, not the best but it is hard when everyone wants you to "do" stuff.

Happy Reading!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........