The Great American Read: Day 35 Don Quixote

Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes is a book everyone has had to have heard of because it is one of the greatest works ever written or so I have been told.  I have never read the whole thing, but we read snippets of it in various college courses so I know about the wind mills and I remember some funny stuff.  It has been a long time though.  Don Quixote was mentioned in two of the books I just finished- The Count of Monte Cristo and The Da Vinci Code.  I had no idea this book was so HUGE.  Not as big as the Count but it is over 900 pages.  I can not give much thoughts on this book because the hour I spent with it I was listening to and reading the introduction and various notes by the translator. 






I don't own this book but I definitely should because of the great amount of praise this book gets and how long it might take me to read it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

The Great American Read: Day 3 A Prayer for Owen Meany