The Great American Read: Day 41 The Little Prince

I bet you thought I was forgetting about these posts.  I am behind on these posts, but it is all good.  I decided to do some shorter books for a little while.  The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery is the shortest book on the list.  As of right now the version of this book is an original Neflix movie which I have seen with my girls.  We loved it.  I didn't grow up with this story although I did know about it because my mom's first language was French and this story was originally written in French. My mom said it was good story and every time I thought about reading it I kept confusing it with
the story The Prince which is also a translated story but is actually Italian and not a children's book.  I haven't read the story to the girls, but I am not sure they would be interested.  So far the book is a little metaphorical but it is a lot good.  Can't wait to finish it.






I don't own this book or else it would be easier to read it to the girls.  This is the copy from the library.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........