Weekend Fun

It has been awhile.  I am terribly behind on my reading challenge and can't wait to give you an update but right now I am just in super speed catch up mode and have no idea when I will get close to where I want to be. 

With Lucy in school and with her saying how she doesn't like reading (sad day) it has been a little challenging to get her reading time for school in and get pictures I actually enjoy reading.  I had unintentionally had a little owl theme going this week.  Lucy loves drawing much more than reading so here is some of her Owlowiscious appropriate art work based on some books we read.



based on Little Owl's Day
 







based on Little Owl's Orange Scarf







based on Owl Babies




 

 All us girls busted open an old Girls Can! Crate (because summer was too busy to do the activities) and played a game based on the Nancy Roman box.  She was an astronomer and one of the first female executives for NASA.  Here are some pictures from the game.








Act it Out: walk on the moon

Draw It: Moon
By the way, they all gave up after landing on Return to Start so that made me the winner!  It was a cute game but I think my girls need to learn about perseverance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........