Next Book in a Series

MOM'S READING
 
For our reading this week was a "gimme" because we do love book series around here.  I decided to read Emily Climbs by L.M. Montgomery.  I started Emily of New Moon last year so only naturally I thought it would be great to read the next one.  L.M. Montgomery certainly does have a style that is enjoyable and themes that are timeless. 






Popsugar Reading Stats: 5/40 & 0/10

HERMIONE'S READING

It is good this was an easy week because Hermione is a little behind.  She is still reading her book from last week's theme, but she had earlier this year been reading through the Big Nate series and the Mysterious Benedict Society.









ARIANA'S READING

My 3rd grader's current favorite series are Ever After High, the Rainbow Magic Fairy books, and the World According to Humphrey- at least these were all the books she was reading this week.










LUCY'S READING

Honestly I didn't have time to get Lucy any series books this week.  We read the same winter books as last week and a few other random picture books, but if I had to guess what here favorite Kindergarten picture book series are I would say the Elephant and Piggie books and Pete the Cat.







I didn't get any extra reading in this week.  It was one of those weeks where I would have given just about anything to escape into a book, but I have had to keep telling myself- "I am an adult- I have important things to do."  Maybe it sounds a little lazy and entitled of me, but my lifestyle is such that I am in a flux time.  I am in a hopeful situation that I might ask my husband that I might be able to work or volunteer out of the house so that my schedule doesn't feel so distracted and open ended.  I feel so awkward at home when my husband works from home- I haven't found a good rhythm.  Prayers appreciated if you have the time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........