The Great American Read: Day 11 The Alchemist

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho was a basically unknown book to me.  I might have seen it on a shelf once in awhile and maybe on a list here and there.  I never took the time for it.  It seems short enough.  When I checked it out from the library the librarian said, "I love this!" so that seems promising. 

My first impressions: spiritual, a little mystical, feeling like there must be a lot of meaning here that I am not fully aware of or comprehending, it makes me want to dream bigger and realize my Personal Legend.  I think my Personal Legend is book related- right?






I tried to listen to this one for a little bit but the reader skipped A LOT so it didn't seem right to continue listening if I was going to miss a bunch of stuff.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........