The Great American Read: Day 12 Alex Cross Mysteries

Almost by shear probability it tells me I should have read a James Patterson book, but my goodreads records no such event.  I feel like I have read at least one.  I might have read one and totally forgotten to add it.  In any case, these are not my usual books- the Alex Cross Mysteries, but I do love a good mystery.  Maybe this could be my new thing. 

Along Came a Spider by James Patterson

My first impressions: this could be my new thing, it is like an old fashioned Criminal Minds and I love that show, and I can see why this would make it on a list of influential reads.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........