The Great American Read: Day 17 The Book Thief

I read The Book Thief by Markus Zusak almost exactly a year ago.  At first I didn't remember being that impressed but after rereading a bit and looking over my old review  (it contains *SPOILERS) this book makes me a little teary eyed.

The biggest complaint I have about this book is there was too much foreshadowing so when the sad part came in the book it wasn't as sad as it could have been for me personally.  I almost, kinda liked the movie better than the book which does happen from time to time.  But I highly recommended reading it.  It shows the best and worst of humanity in a fairly new perspective.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........