The Great American Read: Day 22 Atlas Shrugged

I am in summer mode so this post will be short and sweet- the absolute opposite of this book- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.  I will not get to this book for a long time.  After looking it over I have a feeling this will be the last book I will read on The Great American Read list.  It looks super long (another 1000+pager) and I tried to listen to it for a little bit and just kept getting distracted by trying to make summer plans, but I totally cleaned the kitchen.  All I know about this book is pretty much nothing.  I might have heard that Ayn Rand has an interesting or maybe it was just strange philosophical ideas.  One of my friends gave this book one star on a Goodreads review so that doesn't seem promising but on the other hand I also often have the opposite views of this person so I will not know what to expect exactly.  At any rate I will not worry about this one for a while.

After a very long search I found this book at Goodwill





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........