The Great American Read: Day 26 The Clan of the Cave Bear

The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel- never heard of it.  But found out the author, who must be getting along in years, lives in Oregon so that already seems awesome to me.  This is a long book and I was pleasantly surprised to find a copy of it at Goodwill.  I read about the first 20 pages and I think this is a book I would probably like, but too bad that I have so many other books going on right now.....I am SO SO close to finishing The Count of Monte Cristo

One of my friends said this was a book she was not interested in and another said she read it in her early 20s and loved it- I look forward to my own thoughts. 






My first impressions if you need to hear them: sounds like a big adventure, survival, exploring gender roles and maybe?- spiritualism, and nature elements. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

The Great American Read: Day 3 A Prayer for Owen Meany