The Great American Read: Day 28 Crime and Punishment

Well we have reached Russian literature and this is not the only one on the list- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyvesky.  I barely dipped a toe into this thing.  I had to find a youtube video on a summary for this thing because I was very worried about understanding it or keeping track of all the complicated Russian names. 


Honestly not looking forward to this one.  I found a copy of this book in my husband's bookshelf so I have to ask him if he read it.  This book sounds needlessly complicated, but I will try to find the people who love this book and why.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........