The Great American Read: Day 36 Game of Thrones

This is kind of a confession: yes, I have seen Game of Thrones.  This is a show with a lot of sex and violence- not something I usually endorse or even take part in.  But I have some influences in my life and it wasn't something I could necessarily avoid.  It is alright though.  I ended up kinda liking it- a guilty pleasure, a VERY guilty pleasure.  So after noticing the book on the list I was a little excited about actually reading it.  I thought a certain someone had all these books but I think they are being put away or borrowed.  In any case I did find the first book at the Goodwill. 

Game of Camping Chairs- I mean Thrones because "Summer is Coming"

Yup, we even have the wine


This is a fun clip but my favorite one is My Favorite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........