The Great American Read: Day 45 The Picture of Dorian Gray

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde is a book I read in college.  I liked this book, but probably not enough to vote for it.  What I remember about it could fit in less than a thimble, but this is what I do remember- a guy has a picture of himself that ages while he gets to stay young?  That's right, isn't it?  Then at the end there is this horrible thing and that is all I remember.  I could really see this book making an impression on people in exploring the themes of youth and beauty.  It is worthy of a reread one of these days.


I had this book once.  I guess I sold it back to college.  This is a copy from my local library. 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........