The Great American Read: Day 46 The Outsiders

On the original program The Great American Read Watch this book, The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton, was one of the books given a special shout out or feature.  It totally got me interested.  I had never heard of this book before yet I have heard the term "Greaser" before.  Unfortunately for me I am struggling with a particular book right now and I am due a trip to the library.  I hope I can get back this book.  I was able to read the first 2 pages before a sneaky spider the size of a quarter crawled near my chair!  It gave me a great first impression and I can't wait to find out more about this guy- I didn't even get far enough to find out his name.  According to Goodreads it is Ponyboy. 






This is a library book- too bad for me because I want to read it!  But look at my pretty panted toenails- thanks Mom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........