The Great American Read: Day 50 White Teeth

White Teeth by Zadie Smith- this sounds like a very unusual title.  I don't know anything about this book.  I tried to give it a small try during breakfast but that turned into a big flop as everyone needed something from me.  I even tried to find a summary to get a small gist of the book but that also seemed a bit of a bust.  This is one of the lesser known books for sure.  I found a book review and from the sound of it this book sounds so similar to Another Country and so filled with characters and odd relationships.  I don't have high hopes and doesn't sound like something all that interesting to me, but when I get there I will get there.







This is a library book and I didn't have to wait for it at all.  In fact I found this book really easily and my library usually doesn't have the books I want.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........