The Great American Read: Day 57 The Shack

The Shack by William Paul Young is a book that came out around the time I graduated from college and was on the road to getting married and starting a family.  I didn't read much then.  But I still remember the controversy surrounding this book in conservative circles.  This book takes place in Oregon so that is cool.  I am looking forward to this book even if some people thought it was spiritually misguided.

Getting comfy for Read-a-thon but will have to move on quickly to the next book as I am on a tight schedule.  I own this book.  I bought it Goodwill or Value Village- I can't remember which one like it is even important. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........