The Great American Read: Day 59 One Hundred Years of Solitude

I will be blunt here and say One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez will have wait.  This book sounds like it has all the hard stuff that I don't necessarily enjoy reading about but sometimes you do hard books to check it off a list and to dig deep to see things from a different perspective.  See you on the other side of this project in another time and another challenge you book of crazy magical realism you. 





Here is my crazy stack of books while I attempt the Readathon but I am really not getting much reading done as I try to get on top of this project.  I own this book and bought it from the used book store so I have plenty of time to read it down the road. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........