The Great American Read: Day 67 Gulliver's Travels

Gulliver's Travels by Jonathon Swift is apparently one of Neil deGrasse Tyson's favorite book- I learned that from The Great American Read Show.  I am not even familiar with the movie of this famous book, but I have seen a number of illustrations of a big man being tied down by a bunch of tiny people.  Tyson says- "That's not even the weirdest part."  I will take his word for it for now.  I did notice that the famous scene is really early on in the book so I am hoping there is a lot more "travels" to go.

 This is the library's copy. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........