The Great American Read: Day 68 The Notebook

Over the weekend I was at our church's family camp and am woefully behind on this project now, but on the last day before we left the fog on the lake was just perfect so I had to take a couple of pictures. 




Triangle Lake.







So The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks got a bit of a special photo shoot from me.  But that doesn't mean it is necessarily special.  It does make it on the list for better movie adaption then book though.  I have read it and it is SUPER sappy.  It was like swimming in syrup.  I am not romantic enough to appreciate romance novels but I can see why others would really love this book.  It is a very short read and the ending really is touching.  I now own this book so I might appreciate it later but I will most likely not be voting for it.  Do you like romance novels?  Which are your favorite and why? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........