The Great American Read: Day 70 The Intuitionist

Right away let me inform you that this will be one very quick post as this book is an absolute head scratcher- The Intuitionist by Colson Whitehead.  I have never heard of this book.  It has something to do with elevators, race, unidentifiable time and place, and apparently an odd ending.  I can see this one taking me a long time to read even though it looks short.  I couldn't find anything good on Youtube that would help explain it or even review it- so like I said "head scratcher" of a book.  I don't own it so this is another- "when I get around to it eventually books".




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........