The Great American Read: Day 88 Mind Invaders

This one was hard to track down- Mind Invaders by Dave Hunt was no where to be found in my library's database.  I only just found out it is a Christian book published by The Berean Call based out of Bend,OR (my state).  I wonder who said this was there favorite book because it is certainly the underdog of books on The Great American Read List.  Based solely on reading the cover it appears to be about aliens, psychic/telepathic power, and futuristic warnings that I am not going to take too seriously.  It sounds like a more spooky version of the Left Behind series.  I own this book now thanks to the fact that it wasn't available else where and I had to order it from Amazon. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

The Great American Read: Day 3 A Prayer for Owen Meany