The Great American Read: Day 90 The Sirens of Titan

The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut is on the shorter side at less than 300 pages.  With school about to start for my kids in less than a week and with my energy just bursting to get into routine and to finish this project I didn't really read much on this book.  It is a science-fiction book so there is that.  If you have been following me at all you know that this is not my favorite genre.  I will just post a Youtube review that I watched. 






The copy of this book that I got from the library has a much more interesting cover.  Here we see four women- three of them are in a swirl of light or planet dressed in sheer goddess like togas while the one near the middle bottom appears to be naked except for a long blue cape holding a book.  Then we have the guy in the foreground wearing a gold loin cloth and reaching out for some invisible something.  It is giving me a very 70s vibe.  It is a much more interesting cover than the weird eye cover for the most recent publication.  I just felt the need to say that.  








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........