The Great American Read: Day 92 Watchers

Just a few days ago I went to the library for the last few books for this project knowing that I couldn't really start a new book on the list while still working on my Popsugar Challenge this year but my little girls wanted to play at the park so I told them to pick one of the books I could read while they played.  Lucy picked Watchers by Dean Koontz.  Right away the character is packing some Oreos so that meant I had to grab some mini ones because I like those a little better. 






I have never read a Dean Koontz novel.  I don't know much about him but he has written a lot of books.  This one is a suspense novel with a super dog- hope that is not as cheesy as it sounds. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........