The Great American Read: Day 99 The Eye of the World

The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan is the first book in the fantasy series The Wheel of Time.  The series has 14 books.  You could have found that out by googling it but I need to keep it here for me and for this project.  It is a fantasy- imagine more Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones.   Everyone knows about the fantasy genre.  Unlike the other two fantasy book series I mentioned this one has yet to be made into a movie or mini series.  But look what I came across.....


Well this video is over a year old now and there is no release date to be seen so I wouldn't hold my breathe, but I do enjoy fantasy in visual form better than the written form because my imagination is a little on the weak side.  While I won't judge it right away it is not likely I will get very excited about this particular book/series but I have been surprised before.  I have a feeling my husband has read some of the books in the middle of the series and didn't particularly care for them.

Library Copy





Maps- sure sign of fantasy


Sorry, I do not have much to say on this book today.  I am very tired and not use to waking up so early.  I am looking forward to fall weather and coziness and actually getting to finish a book- only one more to go! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........