Dewey Readathon Ready

It is that time of year- Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon!  I have my snacks ready and my stack of books- a short one and a big one full of choices from recent book sale finds.  I am not sure how long I will be able to go or if I will be able to start on time at 5am but I sure am going to try!  At least this is the first time I am giving it a fair shot better the one during the spring and hopefully MUCH better than the reverse summer one (which was just unfortunate because of an argument that occurred and threw me off for the rest of the day).   

BINGO ready





Bribes aka Snacks to keep my kids busy and my tummy full




Big Stack of Choices
I haven't finished any new books that I haven't already listed but I just wanted to give a quick update on the Popsugar Challenge: 32/40 & 2/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Mom's Reading Corner- running on caffeine