Resting My Sore Back Equals Lots of Reading

Out of no where my back and nearly my whole left side was in quire a bit of pain.  Instead of trying to work through it I very intentionally decided to rest because I REALLY didn't want to make it worse.  This made for a great reading week.  I also worked on a couple pre-read-a-thon BINGO cards just for the fun of it. 

Bingo 1
2nd Row L to R
ANIMAL ON THE COVER













MAGICAL CREATURES













ORANGE COVER













MAGIC













BOOK REC'D TO YOU













Bingo 2
Middle Colum Down

READ A BANNED BOOK













A BOOK FROM THE LIBRARY













FREE SPACE














PUBLISHED IN THE LAST 5 YEARS














READ ADULT














WORK IN PROGRESS Bingo 3
4th Column Down

A BOOK WRITTEN IN THIRD PERSON













CHILDREN'S OR MIDDLE GRADE BOOK














MULTIPLE AUTHORS













MAKE SOMETHING CREATIVE INSPIRED BY A BOOK
(going to make some German Chocolate Cookies from this book)












REREAD A BOOK














I also made sure these are all books that work for my Popsugar Challenge and officially finished 5 books.  I have read 31/40 and 2/10 so far.  This is week 42 of the year so if you can figure it out I do need to speed up just a tad.  If things go well I will get to participate in this year's Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

My girls are off from school for a couple days and it is my husband's birthday next week so I don't know how much reading we will get done, but I have nearly all my titles ready. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........