For Make a Friend Day

Another week- another book- or in my case many books.  From my last post I finished It's All Relative by A.J. Jacobs and The Seven and a Half Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton.  But instead of trying to get down to one book a week I have added just one more to my list.  For Make a Friend Day on February 11 I found a list of friendship themed books and started reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.

MOM'S READING





I am going to count it in the "Advanced" section of the challenge "a book with no chapters/unusual chapter headings/unconventionally numbered chapters" because it is an epistolary novel.  I am also thinking of putting it in the 2018 challenge as "a book you meant to read in 2017" but I don't know if I would be lying even though I have wanted to read this book for awhile.

 If I ever get back to one book a week I will be able to review them better but let me just say this book is really depressing and leave it at that.  Thank goodness it is pretty short.  

LUCY'S READING










Lucy and I have been spending a lot of time together because of diagnoses with Type 1 Diabetes which means extra reading time.  I recently introduced her to The Princess in Black series.  We have been having a fun time reading them.  Until next time...unfortunately I have been a little depressed lately so I might be gone for awhile.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........