AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! So much reading to do!!!!

There are only about a couple weeks left for the official library reading and I am so behind.  I have been listening to so many audio books just to get the books in.  I was particularly feeling guilty with all the clutter in the house that I didn't read for FOUR DAYS!!!!  But here is where I am in my Library Bingo: 






I only have made one Bingo so far!  I will give you a quick run down of what I have read since my last update. 

Audio book on my bingo




A book based on mythology




First book in a series




An Award Winning Book




Reread a favorite




Your choice- literally finished this while typing this entry


Also today is the Reverse Dewey 24 Hour Readathon and I didn't have much time to prepare.  I won't even really be able to participate because tomorrow is Ariana's Theater Camp performance and I do not want to miss it or be absolutely exhausted for it.  So I don't know what time I should wake up tomorrow to see how much I can do, but I did decided to at least do the 24 hour pictures on my own time.  So far I have finished 7 hours and I have read or listened to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire & Astrophysics for People in a Hurry:

Hour 1- Opening Lines





Hour 2- Reading Spot



Hour 3- Wintery





Hour 4- Outdoors





Hour 5- At Sea





Hour 6- Pets + Books





Hour 7- Short Stuff





These are not the "official" hours but that will not keep from participating. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........