2020 the Year of Jane Austen

Announcing the theme for 2020! 

 Jane Austen! 

I wasn't sure when I was going to do this but I have wanted to do a Jane Austen year ever since I learned we share a birthday!  I found a friend willing to buddy read with me so I moved this goal to 2020.  I don't know if I can TOTALLY dedicate all my reading to Jane Austen and Jane Austen inspired books just because I love so many other books and because of what is available on Libby (the library app) but I promise to keep it as close as possible.  We will be reading at least 2 books a month either inspired by or retellings of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.  Here is what we will be reading in January.








I am so excited for this year! 

Comments

  1. I think I need to read these as well, I will suggest this to my book club, we do have a book picked for February.
    Thanks
    Mary Caliendo
    Beauty is a Lifestyle Thing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........