Mom's Reading Corner- brought to you by Baked Potato Soup and homemade Garlic Parsley Bread






I didn't have much time to read this week so I don't have much to say.  I did start a new book though that seemed fun The Invisible Library.  It was originally for the prompt "an espionage thriller"  but it seems a lot more appropriate for the "steampunk" prompt.  I am only about 80 pages in though.  And if you know me I love eating and cooking as much as reading and it started raining very hard today so I paired today's reading with potato soup and a delicious homemade bread. 





Well I can't wait to tell you what I think about this book and hopefully I will be done tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........