The Great American Read: Day 15 And Then There Were None

Once upon a time I really wanted to get into reading Agatha Christie.  Someone was getting rid of a small box of them and I jumped at the chance- I usually jump at the chance for free books no matter what- then I read one book and wasn't exactly impressed or I picked the wrong book to start with or I was easily confused.  In any case I promptly re-boxed the books and put them in the garage and forgot about them....until now.


I was excited to find a book on The Great American Read that I already owned!  Yes, it was there hidden in this box just waiting for the day I would be ready to come back to her- the "Queen of Mystery". 






I was a little wary since my first try at these books was unsuccessful.  So far I really like it but I do have to have a character list while I read.  My first impresses are that this could get real interesting...


Happy Chocolate Ice Cream Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........