The Great American Read: Day 24 The Call of the Wild

This is the start of summer break and I am already finding it hard to fit in my regular reading time.  I have a six year old who just wants to play play play but her older sisters are just not that interested.  Poor girl!  Plus she has been making some poor choices lately.  Hopefully this isn't the norm and I can actually finish a couple books on this list.  Here is another book I have only read in the adapted format.  It is not my kind of book.  I am not a survivalist or interested in this type of book.  The Call of the Wild by Jack London is not a favorite book of mine.  I didn't even really get to revisit it today.  What I vaguely remember is sled dogs and cold.  This is a book that will not get its due credit on the list but I am sure it is widely loved by others. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

The Great American Read: Day 3 A Prayer for Owen Meany