The Great American Read: Day 38 Heart of Darkness

Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad is another book I read for English Lit. in college.  The one thing I remember is that I really liked it but I could also understood why others would not like it.  I wish I remembered more and this would be a great book to revisit.  I also remember it being on the short side because I had originally read it in an anthology book, but I found a nice copy at Goodwill. 






I really wish I had more to say on this book, but I am running late on this updates as it is.  I have to wash the dishes and make the kids stop watching TV some time, right? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

The Great American Read: Day 3 A Prayer for Owen Meany