The Great American Read: Day 69 Gone With the Wind

Here is another rather large book- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell.  I should probably have read this book by now.  I have seen the movie.  What I remember is that I thought it was kinda boring but also I have short attention sometimes.  It was mentioned in The Help, which I recently finished, so I will keep that in mind for possible reading prompts in the future.  I also remember after seeing the movie I understood a few jokes on The Simpsons a little better.  Like this scene....


But....


Just kidding.  I will read this book eventually just probably not this year.  I do like the sound track though.


 If I owned the book I would probably make some effort to get into the story but as I don't this one will have to wait a little while.


I almost forgot this little gem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........