The Great American Read: Day 91 The Stand

Stephen King is the King of Horror and writing in general, but I haven't had much exposure to him, but it makes me all the more excited to eventually read the huge and one of the 5 over 1000 pagers on the list The Stand (uncut and extended edition).  The only Stephen King book I have read is Cell.  But I have seen Carrie, Haven (based of his book The Colorado Kid), and Children of the Corn (Malachi!!!) .  I have found myself much more into horror over the years.  I am not sure what that says about me, but it sure is entertaining.  Next fall will be the perfect time to sync this book up with Stephen King's birthday (September 21). 

Library Copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........