March Reading Group Books

I am so scattered in my life right now but I have been trying to keep up with my reading groups.  On Goodreads my Great American Read Group reads 2 books a month- one stand alone and one from a series from the The Great American Read which I have only been working on since it came out last year.  I also try to participate as often as possible in the Popsugar Monthly read.  Here is what March reading looks like:

Reading the Dollanganger Series Book #1 Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews (my original post)


The Intuitionist by Colson Whitehead (my original post)






Popsugar Reading for March prompt "a book with a question in the title" Where'd You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple



I haven't gotten very far in any of them and with Spring Break right around the corner and my sister coming and my depression I am going to slowly be working my way through these.  I am not sure I will be having much free reading time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar Challenge 2018 Nearly Complete with Mini Reviews

Girls Can! Crate, Raddish Fun, and What Hermione Does

Microhistory and only a few weeks left in 2018........